2010 is going to be a busy year for the Lutheran World Federation. The end of July, it will have its 11th General Assembly in Stuttgart, Germany. Close to one thousand people will come together to learn, celebrate and make important decisions. 20% of the delegates will be young people under 30 years.

Already before that around 180 young people will meet for one week in Dresden, another German city to find a unifying vision for young Lutherans globally. In order to do that we need the help of a young person from a member church of the Lutheran World Federation. This intern will be invited to come to Geneva from February to November 2010. The main task will be to learn and build capacitiy to support the church back home. This will happen in the preparations for the both LWF conferences in July 2010.

If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please click here.

1. ODELEYE OLASUPO JOHN says:

AM ODELEYE OLASUPO JOHN,A PASTOR FOR YOUTH IN ALL NATIONS EVANGELICAL CHURCH,NIGERIA.ALSO THE DEPUTY NATIONAL COOR.FOR YOUTH CRIME WATCH OF NIGERIA(NGO).WISH TO BE IN ANY OF YOUR CONFERENCES IN 2011 THERE IN GENEVA.I WAS IN GENEVA IN OCTOBER THIS YEAR FOR A PROGRAM ME ON CRIME.
    SO I WILL LIKE TO BE THERE AGAIN,KINDLY REPLY ME BACK WITH FULL DETAILS INCLUDING THE INVITATION LETTER.THANKS.
    +2348023518903

2. SAMSON says:

IM AMONG THE E.L.C.T. LUTHERAN CHURCH MEMBER AND A YOUTH…,WHAT AM ASKING IS HOW AM I GOING TO GET THAT CHANCE FOR INTERNSHIP AS A TANZANIAN YOUTH?

3. jhon says:

Dear sir
    at first with due respect to you.i am jhon now i studying MBA in a privet university.
    sir i just would like to say some body want to join your conference from india and please you must be justify to them about they are have any good purposes or not?
    why they want join to your conference…………….
    hope you will be find that why i am writing to you………
    have a very nice day….god bless you..
    jhon………

4. Ernest says:

Good to you all.
    I want to use this medium to thank the LWF for setting up this heart-warming conference. God bless you all.

I am Ernest Jaja from Nigeria. I pilot the affairs of an NGO called Global Productions International GPI. I create awarness about HIV/AIDS and and eradicate youth restiveness though Movies, TV Programmes, Talkshow Programme etc and also support evangelism through this medium.

I will really love to attend this conference in order to learn more from others, and also, how to use this talent, talented youth to eradicate poverty in my home country and in Africa at large.

Please assist me to attend this conference.
    Thank you and may God almighty strenghtend you all though Christ our Lord Amen!

GLobal Productions International GPI
    3 Ph/Aba Express way, Artilery
    Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
    +2348063740097
    ernesty2007@yahoo.com

5. VEN. SADIP BARUA says:

Respected Sir/Madum,

With due to regard that I’m a Therabada Buddhist Monk also a student of University of Calcutta. Recent, I compeleted Graduate in Literature of Bengali. And Now I’m a student of Ardent Collaborations which a technology institution and ISO certify Organization. I think that your conference of which arrange date “LWF conferences in July 2010”.

Sir/Madum,

I also attend some conference in Canada, America, Srilanka, Thailand, Combodia, Loas, Mayanmar, Bangladesh also attend various retreat in various places. So, after getting your conference I think that I will get various knowledges from your congerence.

No-more to-day.

With Metta
    Ven. Sadip Barua

6. VEN. ARPAN BHIKKHU says:

Respected Sir/Madum,

With due to regard that I’m a Therabada Buddhist Monk also a student of University of New Delhi. I think that your conference of which arrange date “LWF conferences in July 2010”.

Sir/Madum,

I also attend some conference in Srilanka, Thailand, Combodia, Loas, Mayanmar, Bangladesh also attend various retreat in various places. So, after getting your conference I think that I will get various knowledges from your congerence.

No-more to-day.

With Metta
    Ven. arpan Bhikkhu

7. fernando sihotang says:

Love in Jesus

I am Fernando from Indonesia. I would like to applying the 2010 LWF Youth Internship opportunity offered for leading up to the Youth work and the other issues such as women, HIV/AIDS,etc. I hope my require will work out in order to reestablish my Church’s Youth coomunity.
    This is the great chance for the young people to give and implement some ideas building our community.
    Thank you.

Email : fernando.sihotang@gmail.com

8. Jack Goldenberg says:

Students. Concentrate on studies – Not on violent protest.

Despite their right-wing views, the Yeshivah Students in Jerusalem’s Merkaz Harav Academy/ Yeshivah reponded in a very moderate way after seeing their friends killed by an independent terrorist.

They all said one must repond by studying more to create peace. That is what this song is about.
    Have a great year with lots of study and teaching, health and peace.

Keep in touch.

Please display this clip and pass it on to those who love Jewish music and education:

Also, leave your comments.
    Have a great year
    The Jack Goldenberg show

9. Jack Goldenberg says:

Students! concentrate on studies – No on violent protest.

Have a great year with lots of study and teaching, health and peace.

Keep in touch.

Please display this clip and pass it on to those who love Jewish music and education.

Also, leave your comments.
    Have a great year

The Jack Goldenberg show

10. muzeeyi michael says:

Hello there,
    This is to introduce you to Open Care Foundation, its a community based organization offering support to HIV / AIDS persons, women, childern, the youth, elderly, and the disadvantaged persons in a remote village in Mayuge, Uganda, East Africa, we do provide them with basic needs and scholastic materials and we create income generating activities for them,
    we have managed to help many but still our coverage has been limited due to lack of funds.
    we would like to be part of your conferences and share with you our experinces in this fight of AIDS.
    how best can we do it? is there anything like sponrsorship to attend the conferences.
    thanks a lot, and hope to hear from you soon.
    Muzeeyi Michael.
    Director.
    Open Care Foundation.
    p. o. box 1364 Mayuge,
    Uganda (East Africa)

11. Michael Ripon Biswas says:

Dear friend in Christ,

Greetings from National Christian Prayer Fellowship of Bangladesh,

Do you have any idea about Bangladesh. Yes Bangladesh is Muslim Country. 85% is Muslim and 14% Hindu and 0.4% is Christian and other are Buddhist. That means Christianity is very few. In total half of million. But Christianity is very week. Because we have not many train Pastor and Evangelist. That is why they could not preach proper way. We need more train pastor and evangelist. But Problem How one pastor train up. It is very complicated. Still our Country People’s monthly income under US$100. How he live and how he train higher training. Day by day we are going down. We need your help.
    We are also young people. But we have also good responsibility in our Community and our Country. Our vision how we overcome for Christ. That is why we need you prayer and other support.

Anyway friend I hearted you are going to arrange Conference .If you help us.. Then We will attend your Conference. I believe that God will helps to you. If you take initiatives. Then we learn more Christian Ministry through you and your tem. We pray your Success Conference.

God bless you.

With Regards

Michael Ripon Biswas
    Executive Director
    National Christian Prayer Fellowship of Bangladesh
    Street Address:
    House No-4/1 North Pirerbag.Mirpur,Dhaka-1216 Bangladesh
    Postal Address: NCPFB, .Post Box-10047.Mohammadpur.Dhaka-1207.Bangladesh
    Tel:+88-02-8023374
    Cell:+88-01715364042
    Email:ncpfb@bangla.net,ncpfb2003@yahoo.com

12. Atanga marcelius says:

Hi, i am a Cameroonian working with an NGO HEELP-CAM.
    I am the coordinator of programmes geared towards youths/women development and empowerment.
    I will like to know your area of interest , modalities for application ,duration for study of project and project format as other funding bodies do insist on particular format.
    Thanks .
    Atanga Marcelius

13. ILESANMI PAUL TEMITOPE says:

THANKS YOU ALOT FOR THIS KIND OF PROGRAMMES THAT YOU ORGANIZED FOR WE YOUTH,BECAUSE WE ARE THE FUTURE OF TOMORROW.

Comments are closed.